sent wrong order, what would you do?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

chris&barb

Reef-Geeks
i just ordered a new RO membrane because my old 50gpd was shot. i ordered a filmtec 75gpd with a 75gpd restrictor. my receipt show's what i ordered but they sent 100gpd membrane with a 50gpd restrictor:doubt: are they trying to pull a fast one on me? my tds is showing its running at 90%

what would you do? send it back, live with it?

tell them what they sent & you want a 75gpd with the 75gpd restrictor. you can go with the 100gpd & ask for the 100gpd restrictor but my findings as others say that the 100gpd units waste too much water, 75's are the way to go, or dual 75's!
HTH

i just ordered a new RO membrane because my old 50gpd was shot. i ordered a filmtec 75gpd with a 75gpd restrictor. my receipt show's what i ordered but they sent 100gpd membrane with a 50gpd restrictor:doubt: are they trying to pull a fast one on me? my tds is showing its running at 90%

what would you do? send it back, live with it?

Send it back. Get what you ordered. The 75gpds are more efficient.

Don

Have them ship you what you ordered and paid for. Honest mistake or not, they failed to hold up their end of the contract.

It is up to them what to do with the incorrect parts. They will probably tell you to keep them...

:lol: Could be either one.

Don

i do get my DI from the same place;)

ive contacted them, just waiting to hear back.

i rechecked the out put and its at 83% 127ppm in 22ppm out. i know my water pressure is kinda low 40psi but cant do much about that, not into getting a pump

i do get my DI from the same place;)

ive contacted them, just waiting to hear back.

i rechecked the out put and its at 83% 127ppm in 22ppm out. i know my water pressure is kinda low 40psi but cant do much about that, not into getting a pump

22ppm before the di?

Don

Back