shopping help

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

senji

i need live rock like yesterday and no1 has so gunna have to breakdown and buy at retail any sugestions?

puyallup wa, but at this point willing to travel if price is right. i have the cleanup crew cumming in 30 days and only have 45lbs of rock in my 90g allready cycled.

That's far from my area, wish I could help, my LFS does 2 to 3bucks a lbs. do you not have an LFS in your area

HTC EVO tapatalk

every1 wants 7 dolla and up i can order online for half the price. like jungle land wants 14 dolla a pound told them they can go smoke those rocks litterly

Try rob over at Red C Aquariums. Its a bit far from you but last I was in there he had a lot of nice live rock. Not sure what the price is though.

I have found that the more you go to a LFS and talk and buy from them the more the price drops. That might be how you are hearing of "Amazing deals". I have bought from fellow hobbiest and thats where the real deals are but I have also bought from stores.

I think seeing the rock is worth the extra few bucks. Online you have no idea of what shapes and sizes you will get and how it will work in the tank. Just my 2cents

In the begining 45lb would not be a bad starting point IMO. I started with 50lb in a 125 gallon. As you incrase your bioload you can add more rock.

sumner man! Tropical fish world usually has it for 4.99-8.99....not the greatest but cheapest, also wild side on canyon by my place! Better quality rock imo. Dry rock online is cheap and comes with no hitchhikers!

3.99 at indoor reef. Now at josh's house. Tons and tons of all sorts of rock.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

does it have to be alive?? If not I believe I have some formally lr that you can have for free??

Mike

so mike is hooking me up with some rock and im ordering some from saltysupply.

Back