Short Note

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Krish

RF STAFF
Just wanted to let you guys know that I won't be on here much for the next couple of days atleast.:doubt: My wife and 3 month old are both really sick upper respiratory infections/colds so once I get home in the evenings after work, I will be spending most of my time tending to them. I'll still log on each day when I can while to work, but as it stands, it will be a few days atleast before I can be back here like normal.

I'll "un-stick" this thread later on this week.

SLACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL
Get well soon.
Tiff, Alyssa, Haily are all sick, I am getting there myself now. Trash cans for everybody but Trinity and Justin. LOL

Get well soon be there for ur family there #1 for u.

Nned to move to this dry climate Krish, Then nobody gets respitory infections. ANyway, Take care of them bro, We will pray for speedy recovery.

Get better & your family, we Will all be here when you get back, take your time!
:)
We can then talk tanks when your all better:D

No worries Krish.
You just take care of your family and yourself for that matter. Just don’t try to do a water change on them or tell them that they need more flow. hehe :D

LOL! Thanks everyone:) Everyone is hanging in there. Emily is in good spirits most of the time despite it all, but needs constant attention when she's up. Nights are her worse because she can't breathe well being all stuffy so I'm up every hour or two. Mommy's getting better so things are looking up. We'll see how it goes:)

i hope they get well soon dood !!! :)

Tiff, Alyssa, Haily are all sick, I am getting there myself now. Trash cans for everybody but Trinity and Justin. LOL

wwoouu dood i didn't know you put them in trash cans until they get better :lol: :D :p.

It gets them motivated to get better.
All those empty reef crystals buckets come in handy every once in a while. LOL

LMBO!!! now that i think about it, i'm gonna start using mine :lol:

Take care of the family. I noticed you used the word "normal" in your post. Could you explain? I thought it was against forum rules to use the word "normal" and krish in a post together.:p Hope they get well soon.

My best to your family. Shall they get well soon! getting sick is never fun, so hopefully it won't last long and you'll be back before you know it

Thoughts are with you....the worry of a sick baby is a drain emotionally and physically. Hope good health returns soon!!!!

Back