• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

skimming heaven

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

KYLERCO

Hey CY...just wanted to say WOW. what an amazing skimmer my new Vertex IN-250 just jaw dropping amazing!!!!!! I have never had a skimmer work this well......I can't stop :D any one looking for a great skimmer at a great price better head to BR and pick up your own Vertex.

KJ

I will get some photos posted asap.....been pretty buried and crazy trying to get use to my new schedule.......

Kyle, I also have a Vertex. I'm very happy with the performance. I need to stop by sometime soon and check it out in action. I also wouldn't mind checking out your frag tank again. That birdsnest I picked up today at barrier looks good so far it's definetly peach with very green tips under 20k

Jason

hmmm...very nice. I have never seen or even heard of that one before. Are you OK with telling us what it cost and what size tank it is rated for?

the in-250 retails for $319.99 and the manufacturer rates it at about 250gal and so far the rating seem to hold true. i dont have one in front of me but i thought it was about 30" tall....perhaps if kyle gets a chance he can get exact measurements.

I will try and take new photo tonight after I get home from the office.....and that will give you a 24hr time frame previous photos...

Back