Snails are going commando!!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Dieselbreath

Lost in the salty water
I picked up 20 snails for my 120 this week, now after being in the tank for about 3 days I have noticed there are four or five of the 20 that have decided to go commando!! What is causing this any ideas?

Jason

there are four or five of the 20 that have decided to go commando!!

Jason are these 4-5 twisting alot around each other?
they may be lovers not fighters;) :p :p :p
Define Commando?

Dieselbreath said:
I picked up 20 snails for my 120 this week, now after being in the tank for about 3 days I have noticed there are four or five of the 20 that have decided to go commando!! What is causing this any ideas?

Jason

Do you mean nude? Going commando to me means without undergarments :eek:. So...do you mean the snails don't have a shell? If so, perhaps you are seeing Stomatella snails:

450stomatellavaria.jpg

wrightme43 said:
You mean they ae sneaking out at night and killing your neighbors?

LOL
Hilarious ,There going John matrix....Benedict Where is my daughter......Never seen that before....

wrightme43 said:
You mean they ae sneaking out at night and killing your neighbors?

LOL

Wow I could only imagine the peace of mind if a few of them were gone!!!:evil:

LOL

Jason

Yes my definition of commando would be to travel without your under garments!!!!

So how would one tell if it were stormatello snails, ard is that good or bad. I'm not familiar with them.

Stomatella have a cap of round cup shaped shell on their back. They are hitchikers. Very fast for a snail. Really cool, and cause no harm. If a normal snail loses its shell its a gonner.

Sorry about the commando " lines" .Just a real big arnald fan..I think i might have a few of those snail wondering around in the tank somewhere..

I thought you were going to kill me last..... "I lied"....."stick around":lol:

dabears26 said:
Hilarious ,There going John matrix....Benedict Where is my daughter......Never seen that before....

Benedict...."Let some steam out" ..."Don't wake my freind he dead tired"...."Your little p#%#% soliders make me laugh if matrix was here he'd laugh too"...Got to love commando..Its a Classic...

dabears26 said:
Benedict...."Let some steam out" ..."Don't wake my freind he dead tired"...."Your little p#%#% soliders make me laugh if matrix was here he'd laugh too"...Got to love commando..Its a Classic...
YOU FORGOT HE NEEDS TO GET AHOLD OF GENERAL FRANKLIN KERBIE..:) :) :cool:

General FranklinT Kirby..To be exact..."This is john matrix calling for general Franklin T Kirby Come to the bravo point..Code name commando" I eat green barays for breakfast".....Maybe i should start a thred on arnold "lines".....LOL

"DYLAN!! whats the matter they got you pushing to many penciles"
"if it bleeds we can kill it"
ill join that thread if u make it i wonder what the coral reef system is like on the predators home plante

Well im pretty sure the corals on that planet.Would probably be a freaky looking as the predator.Like wicked weird bro...LOL....Maybe its a tumor......"ITS NOT A TUMOR"......Now back to the thread i will start a thread on favorite lines from fab movies in the future...I have also noticed i got some of these snail as well with just a little shell on their back ...It kinda looks like a sheild on its back..LOL....Sheild for what?

Back