• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Softies?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jellybowl

I am getting back into the hobby after some time away. Anyone in the south sound have soft corals they might sell? Colorful mushrooms, zoos, or leathers... Etc. ?

I know its a little bit of a drive, but I have a lot of soft corals. leathers, neptheas, sinularias, toadstools, finger leathers, cabbage corals, zoanthids, mushrooms, green star polyps. nice size starter pieces for $5-$10.

I have a couple of softies as well. Im in West Seattle but can meet half way depending on where you are.

Meet in Federal way in a weekend or two? I have a nice orange/brown leather I can cut you a chunk of, a few green paly's and some pieces of cabbage leather.. might be able to get you some GSP if it stops acting weird, but its been flaky the last couple of days and I'm hesitant to cut it right now. All I'd want would be that you pay it forward type at some point, but I won't cut the leather or the GSP until you respond, so i'd prefer they had a few days to heal up before switching tanks.

Would be happy to meet in a few weeks, and of course happy to pay it forward. Will check out the frag swap also...

Would be happy to meet in a few weeks, and of course happy to pay it forward. Will check out the frag swap also...

Good deal. I'll knock you off a piece of the leather and stuff and get back to you once they've had a chance to heal up a bit.

give me a call im in Puyallup and have a tank full of softys 253 323 0801 nick

Got a chance today to get you a piece of the yellow and also the pink/orange toadstool like leathers and a piece of pink/brown cabbage leather cut today. Also some of the green star polyps, although they didn't peel well, so we'll see how they do. They aren't big, but all but the yellow have been really quick growers for me.
Next weekend on Saturday to meet up? Sunday is out because of the game, but I don't think I have much going on on Saturday, and that will give them a week or so to heal up and hopefully attach a little to the plugs. Let me know what works for you.

Thread is older, so I'll PM also. As far as the pay it forward thing, I'll never know, but you will and I usually figure thats enough. Oh, and just in case you have something similar because someone else hooked you up, I'd have no issue with you taking them just to trade them at the swap.

Stacey, would love to meet up. Saturday will work whenever, and am super appreciative. Honor system has always worked with me anyhow! My brother is super jealous of the rad community up here. Of course he is from the Bay Area. He will have more to jealous of when we spank the niners...

Let me know when and where... Greg

so, for the second time in two weeks i've accidentally fragged my red/orange monti (digitata i think.. branching)
did you want a piece, or are you not ready for/wanting sps?

Greg - I'll pm a phone number. I always prefer 'early', but I just have tank stuff and such to get done during the day, so I'm ok with when ever. Good place to meet?

Stacey, would love to meet up. Saturday will work whenever, and am super appreciative. Honor system has always worked with me anyhow! My brother is super jealous of the rad community up here. Of course he is from the Bay Area. He will have more to jealous of when we spank the niners...

Let me know when and where... Greg

I read to the part you mention your brother living in the Bay Area and the first thought in my head was SEEAAAHHHAAAWWWKKKSSS vs fourtywhiners. Anyone else excited haha

Nice to meet you this morning Greg. Wasn't anything too complicated in that bag, but if you have questions about how they did in my tank or whatever, just let me know.

I do that with my green digitata on a regular basis. That thing is so brittle!

I swear I just looked at it wrong. Its just nice that its a decent grower... just not sure it will ever make it to 'colony' status unless I glue all the pieces together. LOL

i am also in puyallup and i have some colorful mushrooms and green leathers i can frag. let me know. chad

Back