some new pics

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

soryy but its been awhile since ive posted some pics

thanks guys, it can be alot of work sometimes with work etc... how ya doin jid, krish. I havent had much time to post lately. I usually take a quick glance through to see some familiar people and what krish is up to.. how ya makin out with the pod reconfiguration?
steve

Hey Steve nothing better to do today?? I took a few pics too. Got an sps frag from shear heaven sat. Got rotifers last weekend. had to do honey do's this weekend. Your bubble baby is doing well. Maybe get some posted this week

Is that the brain you had gotten local witht he shrooms and xenia?

How's the 75?? Got more intrest in the Valley group as you prolly noticed.

the brain is alone in the bottom of the tank and doing well. my welsophylia though is bothered by something and wont open up. the hole were the crab had eaten through looked a little funny so I iodine dipped it yesterday. the 75 is doing well I put the t-5 double light on it and it looks alot better. they are only 56 watts but for 50 bucks it was worth it. (coralife) I may try some zoos and shrooms in there along with the leathers. I signed up at altis reef and will be talking with rob to see if they want to attend a meet with us. I am hoping by next month I can get up some cash and have him put a nice frag pack of zoos together for us or anything else you may want. I am not sure of my schedule yet for the pet place trip I will let you know soon wether i am working or not. If I am not I can pile 6 people other than myself in the van.

Tank is looking nice man:) Love the deep look, just wouldnt want to have to pick something off of the bottom :lol:

Keep up the good work

-augustus

Tank is looking nice man:) Love the deep look, just wouldnt want to have to pick something off of the bottom :lol:

Keep up the good work

-augustus

thank you. when i have to grab something its on a ladder up to my armpits. i am afraid of falling in one day...lol

We could knock Steve right in one weekend and frag the tank quick :lol: :badgrin: Oh Ben how ya commin with the critters - the 40 is brimming with lets see copepods. I have some amphipods in the 20 and got rotifers too.

My favorite - never seen an acan quite like that before. that's a keeper

attachment.php

Not many critters actually. I either have a predator or I need to stay up late one of these days and pay close attention after the lights go out.

Well Ben after the road trip we can suck some out of my tanks else if ya want we could do it sooner but you should not have to wait for the lights to go out to see them - well not in my tanks which are looking pretty shabby lately - better get on them today - also as a note to anyone who cares - my refract was reading high caled with distilled water (therefore low salinity in the tank) and was running at 1.22 not a big deal but thought I was at .26. Used the 53mS solution to cal with - equivilent to 1.26.

Back