Some new pics

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jamiehill

Utini
I took a few new pics tonight.

My new frag rack.
P1000619.jpg

I picked up a sheet of egg crate and I am going to use the rest of it to raise the rocks off the bottom of the tank to get some better flow along the bottom of the tank.

Full tank shot.
P1000609.jpg

Right side
P1000614.jpg

Left side
P1000615.jpg

Sunset montipora
P1000606.jpg

Blue tipped stag from the frag swap
P1000599.jpg

My aquapod at work
P1000594.jpg

Black clown in the aquapod
P1000590.jpg

Raise the frag rack to the top of the tank

That is the plan. I wanted to let them sit at the bottom for a few days to acclimate to the light. I am going to build another frag rack in the back of the tank at the top when I put the eggcrate under the rocks. It will also serve the purpose of getting the corals out of the way while I re-aquascape.

Jamie- both tanks look really nice. I like the idea of raisng up the rockwork too for better water circulation. I hope the eggcrate will be strong enough to do this for you.

Jamie- both tanks look really nice. I like the idea of raisng up the rockwork too for better water circulation. I hope the eggcrate will be strong enough to do this for you.

Hmm... I hadn't thought about that. I was planning on putting quite a few support couplings under the racks. If it doesn't work, I might end up giving Jason a call to have him build me some racks like you have.

Back