Some random pics of my tanks/livestock

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

csababubbles

Here are some random pics I found of my tanks and livestock thought you might like to check out. Sorry had to include my terrestrial livestock as well :) They are a mix from all my tanks (I have 8 all together now). Some are full blown reefs some are barebottom fowlrs and others are single species tanks.

Last edited:
Shoot it only allowed 5. I have a lot more cool pics. Do I need to start a new thread or can I add more here?

Five months almost. That's his sexy pose. Can you find the fish in the 4th pic?

Last edited:
oh oh my boss is watching me do this so i have to go. if anyone wants to see more or have any requests for closeups let me know.

Cute Boston I have one he gets beat up by my yorkie roscoe and he likes to wizz on Todd:lol::lol:(disturbedreefer)

What is pictured in post 1 pictures #3 and #5? Ive been looking at them for a few minutes now and cant decide what they are.

What is pictured in post 1 pictures #3 and #5? Ive been looking at them for a few minutes now and cant decide what they are.

Its a two foot long medusa worm. Lives in one of my larger refugiums. Scientific name is Euapta godeffroyi.

attachment.php

WOW! Thats alot of jawfish.... They are really neat. Have you bred them?

Back