Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.5 KB
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.6 KB
That's going to awesome.

One question, looking at the drawings, it looks like there are 4 holes.
What's the plan there?

Yes guys I did Give you guys a sneak peak of the tank build but I was too excited to hold back!!! Sorry guys hope you all follow as this build will take quite awhile for what I would like for this "Perfect Build" IMO!!

Ohh sorry Mcfinn all I can say is it will be a closed loop system all designed by MOJOREEF and I will be putting His Led Lighting, all corals and fish from Oceans By Design!! I even had the opportunity to talk to him at his shop and he walked me through what will be best for my Custom display!! All I can say is Mike is the man I will be doing business with!!

OBD did my 233, so I know all about that Mike guy. lol

Plus one of the tanks in the back being built ( 275 gallon) is for a friend. Hopefully it will have water in it in a few weeks.

Yeah he's a nice guy. I hear ya takes one step at a time. Slow process.
D

Yes the reason he does that is because with every Tank he builds must be perfect for his customers which I respect that about Mike "Mojoreef" there is no Person IMO that I would have build this tank for me!! And honestly he is done with his part by designing my Perfect Tank!! Thanks Mike!! Now I need to pay the Man so he can start!! LoL worth every cent I will pay for this Custom Build!!

Sweet build and you're in Puyallup! Score for all of us south sound guys! ;)

Thanks dailydriven911 It was Mikes Design not mine and he passed it to me as I just asked him to build a Custome tank for me. I told him the Desired dimensions and that's what he came up with!! which I thank him for his hard work and doing it in a timely manner!! His customer Service is 10 out of 10, Design is flawless and I know I can pass this tank down to my kids, as a matter of fact when I first got there we started chatting and I asked him "is this tank you build going to hold if my kids hit the tank and he Actually Hit one of his displays in the store section to prove he builds Solid tanks with no worries!! (He hit the tank like he was mad at me for even Questioning him on that!! LoL) He did scare the hell out of the fish though LOL

Back