Source for custom glass aquarium?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Seaguy

Algae scraper
I am looking for a vendor to build a glass (partially starphire) aquarium in the 175 gallon range (60x24x28). It will have an external overflow.

Can anyone recommend a quality custom manufacturer that is somewhat close to Seattle in order to minimize shipping costs?

We are particularly lucky to have a top-rate acrylic fabricator in the area (Jason at CFI- a sponsor), but to my knowledge there are zero glass fabricators. G'luck! D

Where do people buy their glass aquariums?

We are particularly lucky to have a top-rate acrylic fabricator in the area (Jason at CFI- a sponsor), but to my knowledge there are zero glass fabricators. G'luck! D

I'm not having any luck finding anyone locally to build a glass aquarium. Can someone recommend anyone, anywhere? I have discovered A.G.E is incredibly inexpensive and they appear to only work with dealers (which I may do but was hoping to buy direct). Aquarium Obsessed is in eastern Canada. Glass Cages has gotten mixed reviews, many negative. Any other ideas?

Thanks,
-Seaguy

What size tank are you considering? I know AO will ship, I priced out a 30x30x24 starphire/rimless cube and they came in at about $1200 w/shipping. I found Joel from Wave's Marine down in Portland that is building the tank for me but I don't know how large of a tank he will do.

Back