Spokane Reef Society Meeting Feb. 9th in Palouse WA

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

The R/C Man

Hey All!

The meeting is this Saturday the 9th at 5pm in Palouse WA. If we have a major snow storm or the roads are not safe the back up date will be the 23rd. For those of you who have sent an e-mail to me at [email protected] will receive directions to the meeting tomorrow. See you there.

Dang it, missed another. I was even home last night....although I had to drive 10 hours to get home from Seattle......via Portland!!! Hope to make it to the next. Tracy, would love to have got to go and see your tank!! Hope to see you all soon.

Should have just stayed overnight in P-town and went to the LFS!!! :lol::lol::D

The meeting last night was a good one! Tracy and Patrick are great hosts and their tank is one to emulate. Although we didn't have an official topic there was plenty of discussions about reef related topics as well as everything else under the sun. :) I wanted to stay longer. Thanks again guys for letting us into your home.....

It was great to see everyone, and it was fun to host a meeting. Hope those of you that made thought it was worth the drive! Thanks for comming out!
Cheers,
Tracy

Michael7979...lol...funny you mention that. We drove through Portland at about 4:00 AM and that's exactly what I said to my brother. There's a great one there that has some really good deals on frags. Every time I'm there, I can't purchase anything because I'm NOT on my way home. They've got a couple great Tubastrea frags that I've been wanting.

Back