Free your mind
22919106go6.jpg

12dv1.jpg

31461898hk3.jpg

10nm5.jpg

15tn7.jpg

201au3.jpg

212al0.jpg

got a bit of a frag farm there aye D that blue monti is nice u should see them in the wild 2-3 meters high they catch your eye from 30feet away ill get u a pic this november if i can get an underwater case for my digi cam

Man DOC must be nice to be rich LOL. Change some water, try not putting river water in or clean the glass you get some nicer shots JK ;)
Like always great stuff.

got a bit of a frag farm there aye D that blue monti is nice u should see them in the wild 2-3 meters high they catch your eye from 30feet away ill get u a pic this november if i can get an underwater case for my digi cam

Man DOC must be nice to be rich LOL. Change some water, try not putting river water in or clean the glass you get some nicer shots JK ;)
Like always great stuff.

Thanks guy's I'll be waiting for those wild shots Morgan,that will be nice.:)

Man Doc must be rich.:D No way man poor Bako boy and that river water is good it makes my ORP up to 385mv without Ozone ;)

Check this out river ORP at mid day:idea:
dscf1509of5.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice stuff. I appears you had a bit of bleaching on the mille' in the 2nd pic? I hope it recovers well for you, it looks like a sweet piece. Nice montis too:).

Very nice stuff. I appears you had a bit of bleaching on the mille' in the 2nd pic? I hope it recovers well for you, it looks like a sweet piece. Nice montis too:).

Yeah that mille looks like its bleaching but thats the color,its weired but doing fine thanks;)

oh my goodness gracious! My eyes are popping out of my head!!!!!!If I had a system that could support that type of beauty I would drive to your place in an instant! (course my husband might put the brakes on, hehe). Thanks for the beautiful pics..

oh my goodness gracious! My eyes are popping out of my head!!!!!!If I had a system that could support that type of beauty I would drive to your place in an instant! (course my husband might put the brakes on, hehe). Thanks for the beautiful pics..

Thanks Deb, I like that put the brakes on:D

Yeah that mille looks like its bleaching but thats the color,its weired but doing fine thanks

That Milly is bleaching, I dont mean to bring you down, also that last Monti is not a superman, it appears to be more of a Rainbow Monti, Super Man Monties, hence the name, are Red and Blue. Other than that great pics and nice ORP levels!!

Back