Strange little zoa

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

poakley723

This little zoa looking guy and other thing which came on a frag i got and i didn't think much of them until they moved off the frag onto a piece of LR. I am about 99% sure zoa don't move so here is a picture of them. Should I feed them some lime water?

STRANGETANKTHING.jpg
[/IMG]

othething.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Pest…
Like returnofsid said, get rid of it. Or put it in a gold fish bowl and keep it. They do look kinda nice.

Just to make because those are two different guys in my tank. I know one is definatly a Majano anemone and is going to DIE. That is the second picture. What about the first picture. Looks more like a Zoa. I may just kill it anyway because it is definatly not a ZOA and don't like it.

1st one looks like aptasia and I agree with everyone else on the second one is a majano. KILL THEM NOW. Unless you want a forest of them.

So i went to Safeway and they don't sell pickling Lime QFC is my next option to help the little bugers find there way to heaven!

So i went to 4 stores and didn'tfind anything but this and I don't believe this is what i need. Maybe someone has a picture or something for me but i can't find what i want.

Ok so i googled for an image and now what it looks like maybe i will try wal-mart tommorow!

Last edited:
Does anyone in Lynnwood go to a spacific store and buy pickling lime. I have been to Safeway, wal-mart, QFC, fred meyer and lowes just out of despare. Let me know where you all buy it at.

Well i got my pickling lime today and i have baried the little jerks in some extremly thick mixtures of it. Hope they never come back!

Back