Strawberry Short Cake

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

roscoe

Here are a few pics of a small frag I managed to save from a stump that I got from Mr. Coral a couple months ago. It has encrusted to the LR and colored up nicely from a flesh color to this! I can"t wait to see how it will look all branched out. Who else has this sweet coral? Lets see some pics of yours.

IMG_4491-1.jpg

IMG_4493-1.jpg

IMG_4494.jpg

IMG_4497-2.jpg

Nice much bigger than mines! Looks like it has colored up. They will look just like the pic from UC as all the vendors got this coral from the same wholesaler. For those that thinks BRA has a knock off it is not. They are the REAL DEAL. They are just wild not AC. Go get you one. It is a sweet acro for all collectors.

Last edited:
You guys are killing me...now im about to reach deep in my pockets and get a mini colony :p

You guys are killing me...now im about to reach deep in my pockets and get a mini colony :p

Niles,
Where you been hiding:) Mini Colony? You don't always have to one up us you know.
I don't suggest buying and getting it shipped cause these wild colonies are very sensative to shipping.

lol i hear both of you guys but when its at 80 for 2 inchs, its hard resist the fact that it will color back up like sarang's did :)

peter i been hiding for the simple fact of situations like this :D i would call it money i dont have to spend lol

Haha...booger! That's crazy looking Sarang! It looks like a chalace!

Yes it looks kinda like a chalice at it's current state. It is just a flat piece about the size of a nickel fully encrusted to the frag plug. You can see nubs starting to grow from it. Now that I got the CaRx inline. I hope it branches out soon.

Back