• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Surgery may force sale

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ichthys

Surgery may force sale

As some of you may know, I had an accident this summer which resulted in a ruptured disc and a lot of pain and nerve damage. I most likely have surgery in my future and have a hard time doing tank maintenance. The combination of mounting medical expenses and caring for a tank while partially disabled is daunting. I am exploring the possibility of selling my system. It would be a total system sale, I dont have it in me to part out my prize baby. Tank is a 150 gallon drilled Oceanic Starphire glass tank. Has 2 Nova A8's from Barrier, giant skimmer from OBD their big one with Alta air pump, acrylic sump, closed loop pump is a Reeflo Hammerhead Gold, return is a PanWorld 100, have Jaebo wavemakers, BRS Dual carbon GFO Reactors, OBD BioPellet reactor, 35 gallon mixing drum with pump, heaters, Digital Aquatics RKL controller with PC4, and a TON of supporting stuff. Buyer would get it all, chemicals, salt buckets, test kits, multiple totes of fittings and miscelaneous stuff, the accumalation of years in this hobby and multiple tank builds. Also would get current livestock, yellow, sailfin, orange shoulder, and blue tangs, wrasses, fox face, clowns, boatloads of corals, softies, zoas and SPS, 200 pounds of liverock, .. it just goes on and on and on...
check out build thread at
http://www.reeffrontiers.com/threads/66658-Ichthys-150-Reef-Build?highlight=

I am not willing to part out, and not willing to take a bath, only reason i am selling is because I have thousands in medical bills to pay. Have easily 10k invested, will entertain reasonable offers.

List Date: 7/9/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Surgery may force sale
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $1 + $0 Shipping

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Mobile friendly version: Surgery may force sale

Back