Survivor: Cook Islands

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

spongebob lover

flea whisperer
Ok i can't believe no one has started a thread with all the survivor fans that we got in here :p (Nikki and Krish :D) .
who do you like? who don't you like? what happened when it started ( yeah i missed it :p:lol: ) .
Krishant .... Nikki .... i can't believe you two haven't said a word about survivor .

LOL! It's too controvercial this time:p I didn't get to watch the whole thing tonight, but so far, it's a pretty cool series. I love the setting and atleast these guys are catching fish already:p

Ugh! I've already been screaming at the TV. I can't believe the Latino tribe threw the challenge, just to get rid of that guy. I wonder if loosing a member will come back and bite them.

I am glad someone found the immunity idol already. I think it will come into play. Do you think he'll tell anyone about it?

I like Cao Boi so far, but I think he's too crazy to stick around. I bet the tribe gets tired of him and votes him off eventually. I had a headache yesterday and I wanted him to make a red mark on my forehead.

yeah i can't believe the latino tribe just didn't want win :eek: ... i mean what were they thinking ... but we'll see what happens in the future :D .
yeah this time they all seem to be catching fish and not loosing their spear :lol: .

1 of the tribes lost there chicken in the first episode though.
Also to throw a challenge is just stupid IMO and it will come back and bite them in the behind

Oh yeah! I forgot about the girl that let the chickens go. I probably would have socked her across the face for that one.

There seem to be alot of wild chickens around don't you think? So far every tribe is trying to catch them. Do you think they were put on the island on purpose, or do you think they are really living out there?

i think they were put in the island for some reason or who knows how the chikens got there but hey i think these tribes were lucky to get chicken and fish instead of only catching the fish.... i just hope they don't show how they kill chickens :eek: + they get to eat eggs yuuhhuu !! :p .

I am so upset, the last two weeks I've been forced to work overtime on thursday night. That just isn't right. they probley called in so they could watch survivor. So I haven't even got to watch one minute yet this year. I wish they would show a replay on line somewhere so people could catch up on shows they've missed. No I couldn't tape it. VCR is broken. and I can't figure out the TIVO thing.
IT'S JUST NOT FAIR

the guy they voted out was a idiot. (love at first site, oh my what did he find to smoke on the island. I hope they confront the chick on next thursday)
Im sorry to say but that tribe has a lot more to worry about than just throwing that challange. they cant seem to get along period. I think the asians are the best pick so far looks like they are working good together.

nikki I feel you about the red mark...
red mark or how I felt yesterday hmmmm....

I am so upset, the last two weeks I've been forced to work overtime on thursday night. That just isn't right. they probley called in so they could watch survivor. So I haven't even got to watch one minute yet this year. I wish they would show a replay on line somewhere so people could catch up on shows they've missed. No I couldn't tape it. VCR is broken. and I can't figure out the TIVO thing.
IT'S JUST NOT FAIR

ahh dood :( .... hmm you should get one of those cable box that can record the shows ... no not tivo but similar, that's what i got and it's awesome, you can just press the botton on your remote and it'll record the show for you :) .

the guy they voted out was a idiot. (love at first site, oh my what did he find to smoke on the island. I hope they confront the chick on next thursday)
Im sorry to say but that tribe has a lot more to worry about than just throwing that challange. they cant seem to get along period. I think the asians are the best pick so far looks like they are working good together.

nikki I feel you about the red mark...
red mark or how I felt yesterday hmmmm....

i agree dood, i watched the end last night after putting my kids to bed and i can't believe what he said about the whole love at first sight :lol: :lol: ... but aside from that, they still shouldn't have thrown the challenge :p .

ROFL! I forgot about the love at first sight thing!! :lol:

Sorry, I don't know how to work TiVo :(. I use DV-R, so like Gaby, I just push a button on the remote.

My head hurt so bad yesterday, I'm sure the mark would have been huge. My husband even said, do you want me to make a red mark on your head? I had to settle for Tylenol :mad:. lolol

Damn you alllllllll.....I read this thread before I watched the whole episode I tivo'd...I should have known you guys would give it away....hahah..jk

I think they should have called this season "Segregation Island"....who thought of this concept anyway??? lol

Does look like it's going to be interesting though

Whew! I'm glad J.P. was voted off....I couldn't stand the way he lounged around camp. Only JP and Nathan voted for Stephanie, which I was kind of shocked over. I thought there would only be one swing vote.
UGH! I'm also glad they were able to get the baby bird back up to its mom. I would have knocked Cao Boi upside the head if I was there. He did feel bad about it, though.

So far I'm rooting for Aitu!

If you have comcast and you missed an episode, then you can watch it on demand. Also, I think you can watch the episodes on survivor's site.

Back