Sushi Reef 10gal Showcase

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

i've got so much in this tank and i picked up even more this past week @ Barrier-reef.... not the best pics in the world but look close enough and you will find a lot of tings in each pic.

tank1.jpg

IMGP3720.jpg

IMGP3717.jpg

IMGP3716.jpg

IMGP3715.jpg

IMGP3714.jpg

IMGP3713.jpg

IMGP3686.jpg

ppp.jpg

i was gonna point to every coral but i think it would have got confusing ... here is a tank list as of today.... might of missed something too.

list.jpg

nice corals Adam!!! i think i have that same monti from the last pic!!! Montipora Peltiformis..aka "purple plate monti"!!!

Nice shots Adam!! That nano is really filling out!!:)
thanks !!

a month ago i said i was done and gonna let it grow... what a joke that was.

nice corals Adam!!! i think i have that same monti from the last pic!!! Montipora Peltiformis..aka "purple plate monti"!!!
Thanks Ron... i'm bad with SPS ID's ... like my "greenish SPS" haha.
i love that purple monti.

Nice ol hammer there!

Wish my tank was ready :(

that hammer is very old.... might be fraggin it here soon.

cycle that tank already :p

Oh its cycled just not done plumbing! Im waiting to get a BIG return pump then I will have a hammer again!

Let me know when you decide to frag it a little :D I will be the first to jump on that!

i'm bad with SPS ID's ... like my "greenish SPS" haha.
i love that purple monti.
it definately looks like mine..it's hard to tell..i just got mine last month..it is one of my favorites!!!!! is this the same as yours????

wwoouu dood you sure got a lot of things in there :).
are you worried about the sps getting hurt by the softies dood ?

OMG - I can't beleive that monti cap you got from me. it's huge now and also brown - guess ya need the actinics to make it green.

Ohh.. and that purple polyp plate and those bam bams - let me know when those grow out and we'll have to do some more trading for sure.

B

I think I see some space where you can shoehorn some more stuff in ;) Tank looks great!! Makes me want to hurry up and start setting up my nano, heh

Oh its cycled just not done plumbing! Im waiting to get a BIG return pump then I will have a hammer again!

Let me know when you decide to frag it a little :D I will be the first to jump on that!

i will keep an eye out for you when i do bring it up.

it definately looks like mine..it's hard to tell..i just got mine last month..it is one of my favorites!!!!! is this the same as yours????

it very well could be... off- white plate with light purple polyps? hard to tell with your lights.... maybe we can swap a frag and see for certain :D

wwoouu dood you sure got a lot of things in there :).
are you worried about the sps getting hurt by the softies dood ?

yea espec. the hairy shrooms... i'm gonna be getting rid of most my softies soon. they all keep the piece for the most part.

OMG - I can't beleive that monti cap you got from me. it's huge now and also brown - guess ya need the actinics to make it green.

Ohh.. and that purple polyp plate and those bam bams - let me know when those grow out and we'll have to do some more trading for sure.

B

yea man... that monti grows like no other!!!
i just upped my HQI from a 10k XM to a 14.5k megachrome, so we will see if that changes anything,... i dont notice much diff. in the color of those 2 bulbs.

I think I see some space where you can shoehorn some more stuff in ;) Tank looks great!! Makes me want to hurry up and start setting up my nano, heh

thanks hooked .... yea i'm sure there is a few more spaces in there...haha

my goal is to have a zoa sps 10 only ..... i'm going to be looking into getting more monti... like superman and other vibrant ones.... if anyone has some or knows of anyone with some... let me know... willing to trade ;)

my goal is to have a zoa sps 10 only ..... i'm going to be looking into getting more monti... like superman and other vibrant ones.... if anyone has some or knows of anyone with some... let me know... willing to trade

have you checked with jojo? the dood has very awesome looking corals :D .

Back