• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

T5 Stand Offs

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

TWallace

I'm setting up some T5 lights for growing plants. I ordered T5 sockets from 1000Bulbs.com but when I got them I realized there's no way to mount them to a piece of wood, but they are "snap-in" pieces. Unfortunately I've had a lot of trouble finding out what exactly they snap into. I saw on your site that you sell the standoffs for T5 sockets and am curious if the standoffs will accept these sockets I have. Here are some photos of the sockets I have.

vz6UQ.jpg

wBCfe.jpg

YBKaq.jpg

I know it may be hard to say whether your standoffs will fit my sockets just from the photos, but thought it was worth a shot.

Unfortunately our standoff's will not fit to those type of end caps. I Google'd a bit and couldnt find standoffs that are compatable with them :/ Perhaps contact the company you purchased them from, good luck!

Thanks Jamita. Do you have the full end cap assembly for T5 lamps in stock? If so, how much for them?

Actually I found the end caps on your website as well for $4.99. But, do you have all of the parts in stock? I'd like come by today and buy them if so. I need 4 end caps and 4 stand offs.

Back