Tang Fight Video

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Wow!!! What is your fish list? I am not familiar also with your tank. I am putting together a 250gal acrylic. I assume you are 300gal? What dimensions? Other specifics of the tank, equipment, livestock, LR???

happened to me once a while back too. Unfortunately I learned the hard way that tangs should probably be your last fish added to tht tank.

Do they fight like that all the time? Was that a Sohal tang I saw in there, too?

Ah, yes...the clown tang...I saw the stripes as it zoomed past, but didn't pay as much attention to it. Clown tangs are nasty buggers, too.

They are fighting over this new live rock I put in...all fights revolve around it....its about a 10 gal area in a 300 gal tank.
Prime+Realistate.jpg

I've raised all the fish from babies...when they were young they did some serious damage. Now they are mostly putting on a show.

I am a little worried about the Clown Tang though...It's the last fish to be put in the tank.

Keep in mind this is three minutes cut from a few hours of video.

i love the part where the clown tang and the flame go into a spiral... hes half the size of the angel! lol :p

Back