Tangs! Tangs! Tangs!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

punky34

TANGS TANGS TANGS. right now i have :

1-powder blue tang i've had him for 7 months now-eating like a pig (4 inches )
5-yellow tang getting along fine-eating like pigs, getting along reallly well (2 to 4 inches in sizes)
3-purple tang getting along fine-eating like pigs, skooling and getting along well (3 inches to 4 inches in sizes)
1-blue tang-growing super fast-eats like a pig (got him 9 months ago when he was barely an inch long, now he is almost 5 inches)
1-fat 4.5inches juvenile emperor angel-best eater (leaves the corals alone)
1-flame back angel
1-coral beauty angel
6-yellow back anthias
3-lyretail anthias (one male, two females)
2-blue F. damsels
1-dominO damsel - fat pig grew faster than my blue tang (when i got him 10 months ago he was the size of my thumbnail,now he is 3 inches long)
7-blue green chromis-fat and eats like a pack of pigs
1-three bar damsel
LPS
BTA
leathers
etc.
60 gal refuge/sump

and loving it!

i was so chicken to put tangs in but i did IT~!~ put a bunch of tangs in at once and you have happy tangs....too many for one tang to beat up on all. It's awesome to see 8 tangs schooling next to my chromis and to see my fat emperor swim between the schooling mass. I love having a salt water tanK~!~!....thanks for everyone's help in the beginning.

Last edited:
TANGS TANGS TANGS. right now i have :

1-powder blue tang i've had him for 7 months now-eating like a pig (4 inches )
5-yellow tang getting along fine-eating like pigs, getting along reallly well (2 to 4 inches in sizes)
3-purple tang getting along fine-eating like pigs, skooling and getting along well (3 inches to 4 inches in sizes)
1-blue tang-growing super fast-eats like a pig (got him 9 months ago when he was barely an inch long, now he is almost 5 inches)
1-fat 4.5inches juvenile emperor angel-best eater (leaves the corals alone)
1-flame back angel
1-coral beauty angel
6-yellow back anthias
3-lyretail anthias (one male, two females)
2-blue F. damsels
1-dominO damsel - fat pig grew faster than my blue tang (when i got him 10 months ago he was the size of my thumbnail,now he is 3 inches long)
7-blue green chromis-fat and eats like a pack of pigs
1-three bar damsel
LPS
BTA
leathers
etc.
60 gal refuge/sump

and loving it!

i was so chicken to put tangs in but i did IT~!~ put a bunch of tangs in at once and you have happy tangs....too many for one tang to beat up on all. It's awesome to see 8 tangs schooling next to my chromis and to see my fat emperor swim between the schooling mass. I love having a salt water tanK~!~!....thanks for everyone's help in the beginning.

I am sorry if I am going to be a putz here, but I don't think this is funny at all.

Back