• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

tank break down

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoknreefr

so i am going back to school and decided that it best to shut down and take a break from the hobby so as you know how we do it coral first then equipment so i have a few chalices, war coral ,sunset montie , and zoas that will need new homes!!! so the chalices the biggest is the one i call captain america red,white,and blue coffee mug sized $120,, the second is a green eye pink body watermelon chalice red bull can sized $120 the third is purple, blue body with pinkish red eyes 3x4-5ish $80 , fourth is the bra chalice purplish body with green eye bought last year at the swap 2x2in $4 ,the last is greenish purple 3x6 $40 ,then there is the war coral red with green eye $40 ,sunset montie marble sized $20, then i have several zoa/zoo/palys $10-25 ea purple hornets nuke greens ppe rpe miami vice gobbstoppers and a few others calling is best but will respond to pm's but not on the net all the time josh 253 365 4165

Attachments

• last of coral 003.jpg
    last of coral 003.jpg
    78.3 KB
  • last of coral 010.jpg
    last of coral 010.jpg
    42.5 KB
  • last of coral 002.jpg
    last of coral 002.jpg
    72.8 KB
Was over here tonight to get the clowns he had, There are some nice pieces left!

all zoos sold.... still have the war coral , the chalices minus the pink/green watermelon need these gone soon!!!!! would like to post the equipment by end of the week

lol i saw the typo can't figure out how to edit !! anyways price drop on the corals $100 for the red white and blue chalice $30 for the war coral $50 for the purple blue with pinkish red eye $25 ea for the bra and the greenish purple need these gone asap as i have posted the equipment will make ya a deal if you want to pick up more then one josh 253 365 4165 calling is best not on the net all the time

$100 for the red white and blue chalice $40 for the purple blue with pinkish red eye $25 for the bra purple with yellow/green eyes need these gone asap as i have posted the equipment will make ya a deal if you want to pick up more then one josh 253 365 4165 calling is best not on the net all the time

that is the one i call captain america its a lava chalice hows everything you got doing?

that is the one i call captain america its a lava chalice hows everything you got doing?

Figures that happen to like the most expensive one. lol

Everything is looking pretty darn cool.

I forgot to ask, what light did you have these under before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back