• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tank Breakdown. High end zoas. Plate coral. RBTA and other goodies.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

eddiecorrea

Reef Addict
I tried to edit my original post and closed my first thread. So I'm posting again. Sorry.

So I am breaking down my tank and selling everything. I haven't had time to maintain everything and we just bought a house 6 months ago and I've changed my priorities. While I'll always love the hobby I just don't have time for it anymore.

You can see my tank HERE. http://www.reeffrontiers.com/threads...Oh-and-2-clams

Ideally I'd like to sell the entire tank and equipment. I don't know how feasible that will be so my next option will be selling equipment and livestock separate. I'm not going to be breaking off individual colonies as I have 2 large chunks of rocks COVERED in some high end zoas.

One is the center rock in the link which has some CARs, Fruit Loops, Blondies, Whammins, and a few others on it. Even an SPS or two. This rock is about 6lbs if I remember correctly and will sell for about $250.

The other has rastas, some nice red shrooms, some gobstoppers and other variations. Honestly I can't recall. I'd let this rock go for $150.

Buy both rocks and get the anemone included.

Individual stock:

RBTA - Included with purchase of both rocks or $45 but I will wait until both rocks are gone first.

Seattle Sparkler zoas - $30 for 8 polyps

Mandarin Zoas - $50 for 7 polyps

1 Green with Brown tentacle plate coral. About 3-4 inch around. Eats like a pig. $45

Green Slimer frag - $20

Equipment -

Apex Lite with newer Temp and PH probes. All calibrated and always worked flawless. I also have the WXM module and the wireless module for it. Comes with EB8 obviously. $475 and I will be your tech support getting it hooked up.

MP10wES with new dry side in June or July and new wet side in March or so. The manufacture date is 2011 but everything is newer and working flawless. $215.

100watt Neo Therm heater. $35. Thing is the best heater on the market.

RODI 90GPD from Spectrapure with the in/out meter and flush kit. Filters are still outputting 0. With how small a tank I have I probably haven't even run 150 gallons through it. - $135

2 Kessil A150w Sky blue with Goosenecks - LOVE these lights. I've had these 2 for about 2 years. $170 each.

As always everything is OBO. Obviously not looking to trade for much of anything unless it goes bang. I'll add pictures and more info today or tomorrow once lights come on and everything is open and happy.

Please post or PM me with questions.

I'm headed out to dinner now but will post some test kits and such later tonight. Have some Elos kits, a refractometer, full API kits and some other goodies.

PEOPLE ARE COMING OVER SATURDAY 12/21 for stuff!

Elos Phosphate Kit - $20

Elos Calcium - $20

Elos Magnesium - $20

Elos Alkalinity - $10

Take all 4 Elos for $60

3/4 RPS All Out bottle - $10

About 14 ounces GFO - $10

Any API kits I have which is the Reef and Master Reef kits - $10

Plate coral is gone.

Buy the mandarins and get the sparklers for $20. Buy both and get the slimer for $10. So all 3 for $80.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm headed to Bremerton tomorrow for Xmas. I'll be up there at 1 pm until 7 or so. I can meet people if interested in anything. I want this tank empty so let's make a deal.

Eddie

Someone use your xmas money and buy some of this stuff. I do take paypal for items. Headed to Bremerton in a few hours. Can meet today.

Back