Tank leak help!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

1fishkeeper

Keeper of the algae
I just got back from a weekend trip and came home to find out that my tank or sump sprang a leak. I might need someone to take my corals and fish for a few while I get it repaired or replaced. I live in Spanaway so if your close by and have lots of room in your tank or a extra tank that you wouldnt mind helping me out by holding them for a few that would be great. Some of my SPS's are really attached to a large rock but I will cut them off of it. Right now I have them in a rubbermaid tub and some of the rocks in a brute can. I think I got thing settled down for tonight. But if you could help me that would be great. Tomorrow I will need to move the tank and stand so I can get the carpet cleaned and dried. You can Call my cell phone tomorrow my number is (801)791-1257 or Send me a message on here I will be checking it at work. I get home around 4:30.

Just a heads up to anyone that wants to help. I do have some bubble algae so if you have a show tank that is clean as can I dont want to give you the curse of bubble algae.

I have an extra 20 long if you want to use it. I also have a heater and a power head to use to get you by.

Gary I might have to take you up on that. I found out its my sump seam is leaking. But I can fit everything in a 60. Send me a pm with your contact info please.

I am even closer. I am in Bonney Lake and I have a 65gal you can borrow. PM me for more info if you like.

Well thanks for all of the offers from everyone. Everything made it living in tubs and Brutt cans until I could reseal the seam on the sump.

Back