Tank Shot

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Lbrewer34

My first reef tank, 65g. Definitely needs more coral. Can't wait for the frag swap tomorrow!

Attachments

• IMG_4816-1.jpg
    IMG_4816-1.jpg
    59.8 KB
Only have a few, starry blenny, two spotted goby, watchman goby, and a six line wraisse. They are a little camera shy but I had to leave the aperture open a little long so they would have been just a blur anyways. One day I will get a good macro lens.

Lbrewer34 said:
Only have a few, starry blenny, two spotted goby, watchman goby, and a six line wraisse. They are a little camera shy but I had to leave the aperture open a little long so they would have been just a blur anyways. One day I will get a good macro lens.

Nice! Well good luck with the new corals! hopefully you get some nice frags! :)

Here is an updated picture. Have the new frags from the Bob Moorre frag swap as well as a few more additions. Definitely went higher with the live rock and love the way it all turned out!

Attachments

• IMG_4854.jpg
    IMG_4854.jpg
    77.3 KB
I see the fish are all still hiding again :p Although I do see what looks like a cleaner shrimp all the way to the left what on a magfloat! LOL!! Looking good! :)

Nice tank shot! Are you looking to upgrade?
im not sure yet. I like the 65g and it fits in the living room but doesnt overtake it. I will probably upgrade the sump setup i have. I have a ton of room underneath my house, so i was thinking of moving the sump down there and plumb everything through the wall. If i do that id like to get a bigger sump. Im trying to not have to buy a chiller this summer.

Back