Tattoo

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

rhidien

Not sure if this is the best place to post this, (if it's not allowed, feel free to delete and I'm sorry mods) but since we have so many Seattle area reefers, just want to thank everyone for all the valuable info I've recieved while browsing and the frags a few have been kind enough to give to me. I work at a tattoo shop in Burien (www.sin-on-skin.com) just past the airport; if any reeffrontier members want any tattoos work done, come in, ask for me and tell me your from here and I'll be sure to give you 20% off. Because I love marine life, if you want something reef related, 25%! Unfortunately, I don't own the shop however, so it has to exceed the shop min. of $40 bucks, just so you know...
My tat gallery really needs to be updated, guy building it is a slacker, but at least you can get an idea of my skills and style.
-Bryan

Wow Bryan - that's a generous offer! From my own personal experience - some work can be pricey, a discount is a great added bonus.

Though most of the time I spend on here (which is way to much!) is just browsing around and learning all I can, when ever I do have a question or have asked for help in anyway, people have been very generous. Someday I'll be able to offer back frags of my own hopefully, but for now, at least I can offer this... besides, I've been wanting to do some coral creeping up around an ankle or something! hehe

LOL, Chuck....its a secret!!! :D

edit - actually it isn't anything crazy. Some flowers with tribal scrolling, I don't know if I have a pic around, as it isn't in a convenient location to photograph.

Oh come on, arent you always askin people to show there pics! Come on Nikki you pretty much have to show us now.... Right Steve and Mike?

Hey Bryan can you freshen up old ink? I have a couple I got about 20 years ago while stationed in Germany. I want to freshen one up, and freshen the other but also add to it maybe......lol...one of these tats cost me a whole 12 bucks which is what it cost me at the PX for the four cartons of Marlboro hardpacks I traded to the guy who did it...haah

NaH2O said:
LOL, Chuck....its a secret!!! :D

edit - actually it isn't anything crazy. Some flowers with tribal scrolling, I don't know if I have a pic around, as it isn't in a convenient location to photograph.

Hmmmm ... Will have to think on this one :)

Don't think too hard - you might hurt yourself :D. It's in between my shoulder blades. Most people are surprised that I have one :confused:. My dad has a couple of old style tattoos, and after my mom passed away, he had a tattoo done for her over one of the old ones. It is really really cool, and still gives the old style feel. He said it was the best therapy ever.

i was all excited cuz Nikki replied to this thread, there i was thinkin she uploaded the picture we all wanted to see, geesh =(

snobanker... generally yes. It depends on the tattoo, but yeah, I do touch up work on a lot of older tattoos. there's also the option sometimes of covering them up and changing it into a new tattoo.. being an older tattoo, it actually can make it a lot easier to freshen up or change.
I work two jobs, I'm also a video game artist...yup, make games and draw on people for living..hehe... anyway, I work evenings during the week at the shop, usually get there around 4:30-5pm and all day Saturdays, or feel free to email me. In fact, if you can send a picture, it would be easier to let you know some of your options before driving to Burien.
-Bryan

Bryan,

A generous offer. I was wondering, since you were in the business of body art, if you knew anyone in seattle that did decent skin removal art or branding.

-Erik

I may have to take you up on that offer. Can I email you a pic of what Im thinkin?
Brett

Erik, not sure exactly what you're looking for; I myself only tattoo, but the shop does have someone who does scarification and branding, I could also give you other advise on where to go if I think it would better suit your needs. I know a few people in the business that will do all sorts of crazy stuff...

sounds like youll have to do a poll nikki. how many people are tattooed reefers. and dont forget the pics nikki...steve

Back