• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Thank you for your support

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

trido

Fish Tank Freak
I just wanted to say thank your for keeping your doors open after hours and allowing Brie to spend her time teaching some of us to use our camera's better.
The owners and staff at Barrier Reef Aquariums have always been one of the biggest supporters of the PSAS since opening your doors and I for one appreciate it very much.

Thank you Brie for having so much patience and sharing your experience with us photo noobs. :)

Here are a couple pics I took with my newly acquired photography skills.
barrier.jpg

IMG_2966.jpg

Nice work Duane. Looks like you got the white balance down pretty well.

I second Duane's post, and greatly appreciate Barrier Reefs continued commitment to PSAS. Thank you Brie for teaching a bunch of noobs how to use their cameras, and thank you PSAS for putting it together.

Peace,
Jesse

nice to meet new pps and enjoy some tank time! I like that second one trido...even though its pink lol.

Thanks for the pink stylo compliments. It has a bit of sentimental value to me because it was the first coral I bought when I moved back to Seattle. Reedman held on to it for me when I took a year off. But this is the same colony I've had for six years now

Thanks for the pink stylo compliments. It has a bit of sentimental value to me because it was the first coral I bought when I moved back to Seattle. Reedman held on to it for me when I took a year off. But this is the same colony I've had for six years now

I think you need to frag that for me! :D

Hehe. I was just browsing through the last couple pages of my 210 thread and was saying "NO" to people back then. I fragged it only four times in four years. Its way too small to be fragging right now. When it's the size of my fist I'll help out a couple people. Probably next year.

Hehe. I was just browsing through the last couple pages of my 210 thread and was saying "NO" to people back then. I fragged it only four times in four years. Its way too small to be fragging right now. When it's the size of my fist I'll help out a couple people. Probably next year.

Well its looking great Duane

Back