Thank You Reef Mystique

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

JackCastle

Well Thanks to the Reef Frontiers' members who suggested Reef Mystique for Good looking live rock, lol. Here's a picture of the 45lb box i just got:

rfrock1.jpg

And here's a picture of it right after i rinsed it and placed it in the tank:

rfrocktank.jpg

I was very concerned about getting the live rock online. After hearing the horror stories of the stanky apartments. Even if it says "cured" you still have to cure it, somewhat, due to the die off during travel. Well I now rest assured, lol. Thank You Reef Mystique for awesome quality live rock. I will be back :D

And the customer service was awesome, Thank You Toni (sp ?)

O yeh, and free water! It doesn't benefit me weekly cause I live in Bellingham, but the next time I visit I will bring a couple empty Culligan jugs.

great spot,

Jack

Where you at in Bellingham? I'd love meeting up with some reefers around the area and chatting it up on tank design. I'm just a poor college kid, so I need to get some ideas and thoughts before I go too far into this world of water.

Where you at in Bellingham? I'd love meeting up with some reefers around the area and chatting it up on tank design. I'm just a poor college kid, so I need to get some ideas and thoughts before I go too far into this world of water.

Oorah! Another Bellinghamian! Hey, Me and a future reefer go garage sale'n every once in awhile, looking for books, equipment and stuff. You're welcome to tag along, just p.m. me :D

Back