• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

thanks for the Berghias!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

reedman

Just wanted to say thanks for the Berghias! A pleasure (as always) working with Cy to get them, getting a courtesy email from Chris telling me they were in, and Brie was nice enough to pipette them out for me. Truly love BR....best shop I have ever had the pleasure of working with (and leaving my money in...lol).

For anyone considering these little guys, the ones I got from BR looked great, were good size and active. I put them in the tank after acclimation and lights out with the pumps off. Within seconds they were on the rock crawling around. Very active, to my surprise. Time will tell on their effectiveness, but so far I am happy.

Thanks again Barrier!

-Reed

I don't want to jump the gun too much, but I am now having to look for the aiptasia. Either these little guys are just eating machines or there is something else bothering/eating them and I know of nothing in the tank that will. I would have no problem recommending these to anyone.

Now Cy, how about the nudibranchs that eat the mojanos? lol

I hear ya Sid. I had great success with a double saddle back butterfly in the past, but my new one isn't showing the same level of interest....hopefully he grows into it and starts to peck at them. otherwise i will have to do some "hunting" with my low voltage cattle prod...lol

Back