• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Thanks for the Continued Support!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Sierra

I just want to drop a quick note to everyone and let you know how much I appreciate the support, kind words, and most of all help that a lot of customers have offered to us during this transition period. This has been a HUGE process and we are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel! Well at least kind of.

Working between Renton and Issaquah I finaly have an idea of when the stores are going to be up and functioning to full capacity.

Renton will be open for business November 1st. At that time we will mostly just have drygoods for sale. We will then begin to fine tune the store and trickle the livstock in over the month of November! We will have the tanks up and running by Nov but not ready for livestock until the first 2 weeks of November!

Issaquah has also been a process to say the least! We have finally come to a conclusion that we are staying in the exact location just cut in half. They will start construction the first week of November and will be finished by December 1st. This will not be very good for business but we will still be getting in weekly livestock shipments on a limited space basis. Once the wall is up and we can start to put together another Salt section to increase the amount of livestock we will have.

The last month we have been very limited on stock due to the fact we only have 1/4 the tank we had before to put stuff in. Not to mention the uncertainty of the lease situation. When construction ends by December 1 we will be back to full capacity, with a bit less drygoods!

After the holiday season we will start to plan a Grand Opening sale for early 2010! I t will be our biggest one yet! We will have it in both locations with vendors, sales reps, and even some possible guests! We will keep you all informed as we get closer to the New year and get settled in to both of our new locations!

Thanks again for all your continued support, without customers we would not have this oppourtunity to make Blue Sierra and Sierra Fish & Pets even bigger and better!

Thanks again!

Any questions
[email protected]
[email protected]

Back