Thanks PSAS

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

bradreef

always kidding
Just wanted to thank everyone who attended the Raffle today and also The people Who sponsored it.. Without the sponsors we would have been raffling the hotdogs and hamburgers.. Mike I am sorry we took over the house today. Hope we didn't break too much. We appreciate you volunteering for it.

Ditto!

Thanks to the members for their generous support as well. Today's raffle funds will go a long way providing speakers and other activities for the rest of the year....

That said... did the stragglers left at the picnic find Shilo's book... Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, zip bag of new markers and a Girl's RUle notebook??? She is heartbroken and left it there... maybe we can collect it from whomever may have found it?? They were birthday presents. She thinks Brad might have them.

Big thanks to Mike for hosting the BBQ and the sponsors for the great stuff in the raffle. Seeing Mike's setup was a jaw dropper, that skimmer is HUGE!!

It was a great time. I was a little late, but at least I arrived in time to watch everyone else win something...ok I did win some phyto :D....Great job by all and many thanks to the sponsors.

What a great time. I enjoyed making it out to the picnic today, meeting and talking to some of you. Sorry I was a little late...but my jeep seemed to drive a little faster back home without 18 buckets of salt mix in the back. hahahahaha
Mike, you have a lovely home. And that tank and tank room are amazing.

I'll add mine...

Thanks to all the sponsors and donors who provided the raffle prizes!

Thanks to Mike for opening his AWESOME home and tank to a bunch of crazies!

and Thanks to all the members and your generous support of the PSAS!

We couldn't have pulled it off without all of you.

~ Steve

What a great time,

It was very nice to meet everyone. I am going to be as active as I can as a member, wish I would of done this along time ago. What a great group.

Thanks again
Ken
bbq.jpg

Finally, I was able to see the BEAST in person.... Thank you, thank you for all the trouble even though i did not win anything... :(

Wow, what a great day!

Thanks to everyone who turned out today to support the PSAS, thanks to Mike for letting us invade his place -again!- and a great big thank you to all of the sponsors, vendors and club members who donated raffle items.

Colleen, Steve found Shilo's things; I'm not sure if has them or if he left them at Mike's.

It was wonderful seeing everyone today! :)

Alice

It was great seeing everyone today. I had a great time. Thanks PSAS for a great event, and thanks Mike for sharing your home and your great looking tank. I didn't get my hands in there to nip any frags though ... NEXT TIME !!!!

thank so much to everyone for making my first psas event a memorable one ..
mike you have a beutiful house and tank wow...
and espically thanks too all the sponsors you guys rock..

thanks sooo much guys see ya soon i hope!
-Chris

Definitely had a nice time at the BBQ. Always nice to see Mike's tank in person, and to meet some old and new faces. Kind of tough pinpointing who's who with their online 'alias' and their faces. Except if you're Brad, with that mugshot.

- Elmo ;)

Guys all of the people where great and I am going to make sure all of us put in hard work to make the meetings worthwhile for you guys to be there.. Feel free to contact me if you have any feedback both positive and negative so I can present it the the rest of the board. Also suggestions... By the way I can't thank mike enough for all that he still does.. He got stuck in trafic yesterday trying to get us a couple of canopies in case it did rain so you guys would stay dry.

bradreef said:
Just wanted to thank everyone who attended the Raffle today and also The people Who sponsored it.. Without the sponsors we would have been raffling the hotdogs and hamburgers.. Mike I am sorry we took over the house today. Hope we didn't break too much. We appreciate you volunteering for it.
The breakage happened after you left, Brad. Mike tried to break a hole in his tank :( and I tried to break the sliding glass door with my head. LOL

I also wanted to say thanks, I had a great time and met alot of really great people that I think will help me alot in the future!!

~Paris

I'm glad you could make it Paris. I don't think I met you today, but i'm sure some other time.

I also want to thank Colleen, and everyone else who brought all the delicious dishes. That carrot cake is still the best in town!

- Ilham

This is the first PSAS meeting I've made in months, but it was a total blast.

Mike's tank looks a lot better with more than just rock in it, and the people are friendly as usual. =) Can't wait for the next one.

-Dylan

Back