Thanks to everyone here i wantot show you..

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

timberwollf

Thanks to everyone here i want to show you..

Well where to start, i came here confused and frustrated like many of you im sure. After talking to many of you hours after hours and reading every thread here til my eyes were ready Pop out, i set my wifes tank up and my own tank back up she runs a fish tank and i run a coral only tank. we drive over 3 hours to find a really nice shop that sold frags, and corals, fish ,well long story short 600.00 + and i started getting them used to our waters everyone lived and ate as soon as they seen food. Wife got a p.puffer he eats everything you put in the tank and she got a wrasse , and a blenny. or is it a gobie i have pictures but everyone is eating.As for my tank i have polyps, mushrooms of many colors, everything turned out very nice for me but 1 frag didnt make is Xenia i have a picture not sure what has happened to it. but i have to give everyone thanks who has offered advice. you are all great.

Last edited:
Pics look great...glad everything is working out for you and your wife....yikes...3 hour drive to nearest LFS...3 hours back...now that is DEDICATION!!!!!!!!

Great work

Your tank looks great. I have been doing the same thing as you. Reading until I think my eyeballs are going to fall out. Reef Frontiers is an awesome place to get info and interact with people that are dedicated to the hobby. Your fags look amazing.

Kim

Shame on that drive! I'd go with saltwaterfish.com! Couple things to watchout for: 1- adding so much stuff at one time. Load shock or something along those lines. 2- I see you got yourself some bubble algae. Nothing to worry about, just keep an eye on it.

Good luck with those tanks. I hope they do well for you, and that you enjoy them equally as how much work you put into them.

I will keep an eye out for spikes but i have tested every other day now and all my levels are normal, but i noticed something tho my calcuim is off the charts and not sure if thats ok or not? But in return my Mushrooms are huge and my Xenia's are making a come back after bein stuned from the long ride and my Polyps are all open and are huge so i must be doing something right *knock on Wood* i will post pictures when i can.

Back