Thanks!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Krish

RF STAFF
So I put this thread in this section because I can :p

Just wanted to say thank you to all of the great members we have here at RF! :) No lie, RF is by far the greatest forum I have been a part of and I have been a member on a number of forum reef and non reef related. So many level headed members here that genuinely seem to have a passion to help another hobbyist out. I smile everytime I see a member have a problem and everyone just jumping in to help them sort things out ASAP. Some even go so far as to visit the homes of these members in need and give them hands on help like Seth for example. Good for you!! :)

Also, I want to say thank you to Scooty and Mojo for doing such a great job here with keeping the site up and running and trying their best to improve things here daily. You guys have lives outside of this place that consumes so much of your time, but yet, you still find a way to get it all done here so thank you. Chuck who un-fortunately stepped down as admin was no exception. He was just a top notch kind of guy. Kinda of miss him here and wished I could have had the opportunity to work along with him at the level I am at now as an RF Staff member. He actually taught me alot about the in's and out's of a forum and when I was put in place as mod of the New To Reefkeeping section a few years ago, he coached me along the way. Scooty also, has been a great mentor molding me along the way. On that same token, alot of you guys may not know Frankie all that well who is also an RF Staff member, but Frankie to me is no exception. He actually moderates another reefing forum as well and has helped us new mods (Sid and me) alot with learning the ropes and offering great ideas to the table so thanks Frankie!:) If you guys ever see Frankie make a post here, please read it thoroughly. He's full of knowledge about the hobby and I'm just sitting back twiddling my thumbs waiting for him to really let loose and share his abundance of knowledge. Such a great guy who we are blessed to have. :)

Anyways, the main purpose of this thread is just a warm thank you to everyone here whether you are a mod, newbie or a regular member. You guys make logging in here enjoyable for me every day. It's one of my places for me to kinda "get away" from some of the stress from work etc in my life and enjoy a nice peaceful atmosphere. I hope RF remains this way for years to come. You guys rock!!! :peace:

Wow Krish, thanks so much! You know, I don't post much these days (economy, feeding the family thing and other forum to run) but RF has always been a special place to me. Scott has always been a good friend and Mike, well lets just say I would not have come as far as I have if I never met him in that chat room way back in the golden days ;)

this site has come a long way and i am honored to be a part of it. Most all the members are stellar aquarium keepers and I have learned a lot from all of you over the past half year.

Keep up the great work everyone! Remember, Water changes, water changes water changes!! LOL!

Frank

Thanks to you too Krish. You certainly help in making this forum a fun place to hang out! And I second everything he said about all the other staff members. I needed and still need the knowledge of everyone on this site to help me with everyday issues of my reef tanks and fish and critters. Many thanks too to the "Experts" and their assistance in our tank and fish and critter emergencies. The information in all the "Sticky" threads has been an immense help. My progress in this hobby is attributed to the helpful information on this site and help from other members.

Wow Krish, thanks so much!

No problem man. :)

Keep up the great work everyone! Remember, Water changes, water changes water changes!! LOL!

Frank

LOL!! Mojo may differ with you! I think he hasn't done a single water change on his tank in over a year! :eek: Let me try that...I'll have a tank that would crash probably in no time :lol:

Thanks to you too Krish. You certainly help in making this forum a fun place to hang out! And I second everything he said about all the other staff members. I needed and still need the knowledge of everyone on this site to help me with everyday issues of my reef tanks and fish and critters. Many thanks too to the "Experts" and their assistance in our tank and fish and critter emergencies. The information in all the "Sticky" threads has been an immense help. My progress in this hobby is attributed to the helpful information on this site and help from other members.

Thanks Lorrie!! I'm still learning myself! You'd think with all of my posts I'd know more than I do, but I still have so much to learn. I never have all of the answers and that advanced forum section...That just hurts my head :lol:

No problem man. :)

LOL!! Mojo may differ with you! I think he hasn't done a single water change on his tank in over a year! :eek: Let me try that...I'll have a tank that would crash probably in no time :lol:

There is a reason why he does not post pictures of that new tank of his I say!!! Calling you out now Mike!!

There is a reason why he does not post pictures of that new tank of his I say!!! Calling you out now Mike!!

Haha! He can't unless you want to see just coralline. He says all of the walls are plastered with it LOL! His corals were being held for him at the public aquarium and he was supposed to get them back soon if not already. :)

attn krish!

Leonidas_You_re_awesome.gif

Back