The 240gal about 1.5yrs later...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

balogh03

So it has been way too long since i have posted any type of update, so here it is. The tank has now been set up for about a year and a half, but i dont remember when i set it up excactly. I havent added too much, but everything in there has just grown alot which makes it harder to conert to sps :p. I just took these this morning so i hope every one likes them.

-Augustus

(BTW, I plan on getting back on this site more ;))

169_2686.jpg

169_2763.jpg

169_2760.jpg

169_2777.jpg

169_2778.jpg

169_2724.jpg

169_2753.jpg

Thanks Mike:)

I hope to make it over to your house sometime again, as i think your aquarium is beautiful. I have so rediculously busy the last 5 months, as i have been working 4 days a week and going to school 5...which makes it a 9 day week :p (lame)

-Augustus

Thanks for the comments guys :)

Where is the shark in the 2nd pic? Have u ever have problems with the shark and how do u feed it?

The shark is about 13" now, and the first pic is right before i fed. After he eats he goes back to his cave and that is when i took the second picture :rolleyes:. I have several shrimp, and lots of hermit crabs, and have never had a problem with him eating them. I just feed him a silverside every other day and that keeps him happy. :D

-Augustus

wow, only one silverside every other day for the shark? My eels eat like 2-3 a day, if I give them the chance. Sometimes they'll eat even more. Freakin' pigs, they are.

pics

Hi great looking tank dood the leather coral on the 5th pic from the bottom of your pics what type is it i have 4 of them but not been able to confirm what type. mark :)

Thanks again for the great comments guys :) It is a good feeling when your tank finally comes together.

more pics of the shark would be awesome.

I will deffinently try to get some tonight after i work. ;)

leather coral on the 5th pic

It was purchased as a very small toadstool, and has just now started to sprout out larger.

-Augustus

Very nice tank man!!! You'd never guess this is the tank of someone who works for wildside. LOL Nice stuff bro!

Here are some more of the sharky pics that you wanted ;)

169_2801.jpg

169_2807.jpg

169_2808.jpg

169_2809.jpg

They are not the best, but you get the drift.

-Augustus

Back