• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

the gods have smiled upon us finally!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

declivis

May The Fish Be With You
After weeks...no, no months and MONTHS of pleading and praying...and well a sacrifice or 3(but we needent go into detail there) the gods that command the prawn to well..."do it":eek:.....finally answered our call. NUTRAMAR OVA PRAWN ROE is back y'all. now for a wee bit o' bad news....like all good things that disappear for awhile the price has inched up a wee bit, it is now $11.99. still this stuff has proven to pretty much rock the pants off of alot of the other foods out there. i also brought in a few more of the gamma brand frozen foods, including cockle in the shell(cockle is a small clam) and whole mussel(sans shell). i have seen mussel go over well with some of the more finicky angels and butterflies. so come and get it while the gettin's good....lord knows how long prawn "doin' it" season will last....but lets hope for awhile at least:D.

Last edited by a moderator:
whats this??, after all the beggin' and pleading from you guys and NOONE has responded to this most wonderous of news:p. well 'cept Curt....and he isnt even local....sheesh....i guess our corals and pipefish and mandarins, etc, etc. will just have it all to themselves:lol:

Do you still have any in stock? If so I may just have to make a trip down this week.

Cheers,
Alex

Back