The most boring modern era filtrations pics

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

csababubbles

My filtration system leaves me feeling empty. I feel it needs some sprucing up. What can you guys recommend? Here are some pics to show you what I have. Click on pics to blow them up to a viewable size.

Last edited:
The neon lights sounds awesome.

I got this idea because my niece was looking at the sumps and said it needs to be prettier and that I should at least put a fish in the refugium. So guess what she did? She went out and bought me a 6" mechanical fish that has AA batteries and is supposed to swim around in a bathtub to put in there because I told her I could not put any fish in the refugium because it will eat the pods and other good stuff so she went out and bought me this fish and told me to put it in cause its not real and wont eat the pods. How funny is that? I did not have the heart to explain to her so I told her it was the most thoughtful present ever.

She is a little on the unusual side though. She loves to take off the lid from the skimmer and scoop out a handful of foam and the possibilities are endless from that point on. Be it smashing it in her brother's hair, or just throwing on the floor because the dog likes to lick it up. Can't wait to have kids of my own...

Last edited:
Back