This is the reason why we have to support our local lfs - Thank you barrier reef !!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Just had bought a new halide bulb and it had a crack after 3 weeks ...I was really down ...but barrierrs great customer service brightened my day and took care of it with no hastle ...this is why I want to thank you guys !!!!!Cannot get any better than this ...I will come back for more ...

That's great news!! Glad it all worked out as we wondered what would happen with it being a sale item :)

Just had bought a new halide bulb and it had a crack after 3 weeks ...I was really down ...but barrierrs great customer service brightened my day and took care of it with no hastle ...this is why I want to thank you guys !!!!!Cannot get any better than this ...I will come back for more ...

Are you the one I told to go back and ask? :)

that place is awesome! hard to find but nice. had a bit of sticker shock when i was in there but having peace of mind secondary to a purchase is worth something.

Glad it all worked out. Havn't personally done business with them, but definately plan to in the future!

Stories like this are the reason that it's really important to support your local shops at every opportunity. I don't mind when I hear a story about someone ordering from the net because they were able to save big dollars but I get a kick out of posts from folks that saved $2 on a $200 purchase. When the prices are competitive it's always best to buy from the local shop. When you have a problem, help is minutes away.

Mike

This thread dose not surprise me. From watching the posts and comments BR makes here on RF it is obvious they are unique in their support of their customers. I have a state here full of LFS that could learn a lot from them and how to run a LFS.
Bravo Barrier Reef! :clap2::clap2:

Back