to all the LFS

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

lol thats what this thread was for just for all LFS that jump on here can look at it.

I am not in a rush I can get prices and all that but just wanted to know what all LFS really deal with them doesn't seem like a popular brand in the northwest. not sure what LFS really deals with what brand of tanks. I know fuji-moto in vegas was kinda popular for the price it was there but shipping from cali was a 3-4 hour drive.

aww ok thanks the snows are like my kid when first born only out of my sight when at work lol they are doing great I feed vitC and Garlic to get them fat and growing.

do you have the smaller pellets in yet? If not how long til you do.

And last question what tank and cost wise for that dims in a glass this is going to be a self contained system for quartine corals. I can pick up a 55 anywhere for fish. but wanted a shallow tank for corals. sump and all with be cheap and generic for this set up. what brand tanks do you order doesn't have to be top of the line something drillable though.

From I-5 North or South:
Take Exit 194 Hwy 2 East to Snohomish/Wenatchee
Merge into left lane as soon as possible
Bear left onto Hwy 204 East to Lake Stevens
Go to 2nd stoplight and turn right onto 91st Ave NE
Go 1/10 mile to #430 on the right
Reef Mystique is next to Luca's Italian Restaurant

is the Itailian resturant good next door ? please say yes Please I miss vegas food man ole man do I miss the food. I will give them a buzz tomorrow I am waiting on a price from Rob also with redsea. if worse comes to worse I will get pick up a tank when i am down in vegas i plan on buying my truck down there save a bunch on taxes thats for sure. loaded it up and drive back here.

From I-5 North or South:
Take Exit 194 Hwy 2 East to Snohomish/Wenatchee
Merge into left lane as soon as possible
Bear left onto Hwy 204 East to Lake Stevens
Go to 2nd stoplight and turn right onto 91st Ave NE
Go 1/10 mile to #430 on the right
Reef Mystique is next to Luca's Italian Restaurant

is the Itailian resturant good next door ? please say yes Please I miss vegas food man ole man do I miss the food. I will give them a buzz tomorrow I am waiting on a price from Rob also with redsea. if worse comes to worse I will get pick up a tank when i am down in vegas i plan on buying my truck down there save a bunch on taxes thats for sure. loaded it up and drive back here.[/QUOTE

Straight off the boat.

Back