• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

toadstool leathers (show size and smaller)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

reedman

I am breaking down my tank and need to rehome some corals.

I have one show size toadstool leather that is probably 12" across....beautiful piece. Like to get $30 for it.
Smaller toadstool leathers that are 3-4. I would take $5 each for those (or if you want several I'll make a good deal).
Fiji yellow leather that is about 4" across I'd like to get $10 for that.
I have some finger leathers that are available too. Bring me an offer....I am very reasonable.
Rock and sand needs to go too (but needs to go last) make me an offer.

If you want all of the contents (it's a 28 gallon tank) I will make you a great deal. PM me and we'll work out a nice deal.

-Reed

i might be interested in the rock and sand in a while. I'm trying to get a nano right now and would be way easier to use established rock. send me a pm with price for all of it when u are ready to sell it.

And just to be clear....this is first one to bring cash and a bucket gets things....I am not holding stuff

allenho1 came over and got it yesterday. Says it is doing well and looking good. Just happy the livestock made it to new homes.

Back