Trapping fish

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

roscoe

Ok I am done with the spotted hawkfish!!!!!! I came home today to a half eaten sixline wrasse and we all know how reslieant and feisty they can be but this darn hawkfish is taking out my fish one by one!! How can I trap this sucka!!! what would be a good bait? I don't want to tear my tank down just to get to it but I might have to to get it out. Any suggestion is gladly accepted. TIA

Sarang

Oh by the way once I get it out he is free to the next victim.... oh I mean reefer:D:D or else he will be flushed!!! I might just flush to revenge all my other loss to the fish!!!!:evil::evil:

I feel for you Sarang! I had a spotted hawk once that was wiping me out also. Fortunately he helped me by jumping out the tank one day while i wasn't at home.

ARRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!:evil::evil: I think I'm gonna just tear my tank down and reaquascape. I don't want too, its gotta go!!!!!!!!!

caught it and now free to who ever wants it. Thanks everyone although I didn't get any feed back on how to best catch the sucka. Thanks for the condolence Willie!

Back