Tribute to Peppie.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mercenary-grunt

OK well, not so much tribute because he is still alive ( well he was on Sunday when he installed my new mantle he made me). All my mom and very good family friend could say was "oh Ben its gorgeous." Then my mom told her that Dave did all the dental work by hand. And she was astounded. My father and mother-in-law were amazed. my father-in-law was glad that dave was able to build it for me. i cant wait till my dad comes home in 3 week so he can see it. i know that he will be thrilled. With out further a-due here are the pics that i have that don't look nearly good enough to show off what Dave has done.

20121229_183206.jpg

This is the before. i couldn't find one of the whole thing.

now on to the afters.

20130303_183733.jpg

20130303_183822-1.jpg

20130303_183910.jpg

that it is. no one expected this. my wife said that its exatly what she wanted. I can't say enough of how beautiful it is.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.

Thanks Ben for all the pats on the back.
Also thanks to Marty for having a look.

It is always nice to have a project come together without a "Major" hitch.
The Mantle was built in 4 different pieces at my shop, then transported to Ben an installed on site.
I am also glad that you and yours are pleased with the out come.
Thanks for having confidence in me for being able to design the piece you had envisioned.

after seeing the stuff that you already had on the forums it was a no brainer. when they told me I needed a new mantle I told everyone you were going to build it. after that I asked you if you wanted to.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.

His skills make men bow their heads and women knees trimble:)
Really looks nice good reason to be proud!

:)
Good work pep
And nice mantle maaaan.
Mine is like 80s brick. Lady wanted me to rip it up but I kinda like it.
-d

Very NICE indeed Dave, I must have been neck deep in a 'Honey Do' and missed this one first time around.

Cheers, Todd

Very NICE indeed Dave, I must have been neck deep in a 'Honey Do' and missed this one first time around.

Cheers, Todd

Thanks Todd.
Just exactly when are you not neck deep?? LOL Other than salmon season.

It is nice to have the jobs that the client says just do it how you would like it done for yourself.

Back