Tridos' 120

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

trido

Fish Tank Freak
AS some of you know, Im a fish tank freak and pretty much always have been. I have been looking at some other tank threads and thought Id post some of my favorite shots here for all to view.
First Ill start with a shot of my 30G while I was gearing up for a reef tank, one month old tank shot, then a one year, and follow with a recent after reaquascaping, then finish some of my lucky nice shots.
30G
123.jpg

One month
P1010021.jpg

One year
IMG_1859.jpg

After reaquascaping
IMG_3120.jpg

The lucky shots
IMG_3127.jpg

IMG_3174.jpg

IMG_3181.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

bestmirulinapicyet-1.jpg

IMG_1430-1.jpg

Nice!! You've got some beautiful corals there, Duane. But you forgot one shot that's important to this chronology.....

....the close-up of your leg. :lol::p

Nice!! You've got some beautiful corals there, Duane. But you forgot one shot that's important to this chronology.....

....the close-up of your leg. :lol::p

I dont currently have that picture on digital file. You are correct though. Ive had that reef tank for near 15 years without a skimmer cleaning, water change, bulb replacement, tank crash, nothing.

Of course, its a FOWLR so its less maintanance
:lol:

Great pics and REALLY nice corals! I truly enjoy seeing a tank where the corals are frags, grown into colonies. Kudos, and may continued success be yours. :)
D

The toldstool looks really big a volumptuous (SP). I like how you have groups by type of coral too. Neat idea.

the tealy candycane's are a nice addition.

The pinks are booming - wa wa wooey.

Thanks all. a couple of them are no longer with us but I really liked their pics so I put them up anyway. Unfortunately the blue mille was one of them.

dood in pic number 6, what kind of coral is it?
it looks like some sort of yellow milli :p , very kewl :D.
you surely got some nice growth dood.
about your leg ...hmm definetly some close up :lol: .

hey trido. that pink with blue tip coral. is that a milli. when you can frag it i would like to buys one. also would like a frag of you blue milli.

Back