• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

tube anemone?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Yes we can get them. Any particular color? Have you researched their care? We typically don't keep them around much due to their needs, eventual size, and ability to sting and prey on some tankmates.

Great...just wanted to make sure:) Some people buy them and regret it later. I checked your link and will see what I can do to get one for you.

That is going to be awesome. I was just kidding about the fish eating thing. I will be over to check it out as soon as it gets goin.

Tube Anemones Rock!

I think tube anemones get a bad wrap. They are great for an aggressive tank to add color and they are so hardy and don't move around. I don't want to spend any money on fancy lighting in the aggressive tank when I can't have sps or even many lps so this was a great alternative.

I know it packs a sting because even the huma huma who is a swimming garbage can steers cleer when I give it a scallop and it is so fascinating to watch them feed.:D They are beautiful fascinating animals.

DSC05732ARW.jpg

Back