tunze 6105

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

1guydude

Okay ive been a hydor guy all my aquarium life.....and some others i dont wanna name.
Anyways im looking at getting a tunze 6105 to replace my two evo 1400s
Thoughts?

This is a big boy of a powerhead but i think the footprint will be smaller than the magnum phs made by hydor.
I will be placing this at the bottom of my bb tank. The tank is a penninsula where the water coloum (sp?) barrel roles if that makes any sense.

Anyways with a $200 about sticker price i figured id ask arounds.
Thxs
D

I love my 6105's.
I have a pair on a 7095 controller.
Alot of flow, very quiet.
I also added the larger outlets for wider flow.

Once its named Tunze, I'm all for it. Owned 3 Tunze streams before (1 that was 1600 gph, 1 that was 1850 gph on a controller and a Tunze nano stream which I can't remember the model) but I loved them all. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Barrell roll your referring to is called a gyre. FWIW and I also prefer and recommend Tunze's over all other power heads. In my 210 however, I have two tunze 6105's and four Evo 1050's which are great for the price. I'd rather have all tunze

Tunze has spectacular customer service as well. I have had a few minor problems with them over the last 5.5 years, but Roger was always quick to send me replacement parts right away, and at no cost. Even after one of my pumps died on me out of warranty, he offered to replace it with a new one at steep discount. A+ for Tunze.

supposed to b a video not a stinkin picture of a video! errrrr
im so tech problematic i swear

This is the result from the Tunze system
images

ive always used tunze... there service is great... If you contact them.. They will send you new blades and stuff..
Ive had a good dealing with them over the last few years

Back