TUNZE Nano DOC Skimmer 9002 help

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Bouzouki

Pump went out today. Anyone know any other pumps that work well or where to get parts?

roger at tunze usa will hook you up,
they now have a sicce silence pump for that model.

probably the fastest way to reach him is to pm him on reef central, there is a tunze usa sponsor forum there.

sent roger a pm but no reply. Isn't there a different pump I can put in. I think the silent one is like 150 bucks. I paid less than that for the skimmer.

maybe try posting a thread in that forum, if roger hasnt pm'ed you back yet. he's usually really "on it".

That forum is crap. I tried to post and it says not logged in. So I log in and do the post over. Then i hit submit new thread and it says not logged in or unregistered. I am over that route. Anyone here have any ideas. I am about to go to the store with the pump and try to find a similar 211 gph pump.

trust me, you dont want to mess with trying to find something else that will work.
try this contact info...
they are excellent to deal with, i think your just having issues with RC...
http://www.tunze.com/haendler.html?&L=1&C=US

and barrier reef aquariums is a dealer too.

ordered from tunze just now. Found the part number off the pump. Apparently the old one is the one that fits the nano skimmer. THe new silent pump doesn't fit.
45 bucks.

Bouzouki,
also your issues with RC might be because you are using firefox and not IE, maybe?

Back