unpictured

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

burning2nd

And i know im gonna get bashed for this but just read for now I guess if i get bitched at enough ill get my lazzy butt up and take the picture...

But for those of you that are familiar with my tank... my GtA (nemo's house)
is on the left most rock attached to the bottem of the rock streched around the rock to get light... for about 4 years nows..... right so ...

there was a toddstool leather that was on the top of that same rock maybe 5" away... for a long time... and i noticed that it really started to slip and move and slip and move.. I had fraged some of the splits to other tanks and moved it about trying to keep the leather from runing wild......

SOOOO..

as this leather was spliting and moveing closer to the GtA it started to block out the light..... (and the point of this story)

as the light was being blocked out by the leather... the GtA was moveing to confiscate.. and granted i look at my tanks so much less then years ago..

I hadnt noticed that my GtA was now moveing right in to my torch, witch im quite happy with now cause only a year ago i had a single head frag... that is now 1 colony and 2 frags in two tanks...

so when i saw this (the GtA) moveing i was quite awaken'd And was like "well fish mainence time"

so ( now the point) i tore the leather off the rock restoring the light path.. and with in about 1 hour... the GtA had moved it self right back to same spot it had bin in for meny years

... running for the cammra

Picture3002740.jpg

Picture3002738.jpg

Back