Updated 65 gal.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

57reefer

Have some new pictures of my reef. Sorry about the quality... Maybe Santa will bring me a better camera.

It is in the second pic. I moved it to the left side of the tank. The water flow was too much in the original spot. I've had it for 2 weeks. So far so good. It extends its self-quit a bit. Than other times it looks like a half of a baseball. It's really cool. I enclosed a better picture of it's new location.

Santa brought me a new camera! Canon G7. Has a "Fish Tank" setting. Still working on understanding it. Hear is som new pictures.

did you "create" that mushroom rock in the 4th pic??? i used to propagate them and mix a bunch of colors onto one rock

The mushroom rock came that way. It's one of my favorites. Just got the scallop today. Does anyone have one?? or had one they can tell me what to watch out for.

Nice looking Goniopora, what are you feeding it? It looks like it's got a healthy population of zooanthelae (sp?) but it has nice color none the less. How long have you had it?

We've had to Goniopora about 6 weeks. I'm feeding once a week 2t phyto feast plus 2t onec a week of ChromaPlex.

Back