Updated My Website

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Beautiful site. Well done, easy on the eye and well put together. A professional job to say the least.

Ken

Nicely done Chuck. I really really really like what you have as blueberry acro and the purple nana. Looks great I am sure you know you did a good job. Looks even better than here, and this place is great. Steve

Looks great Chuck! Makes me want to do my own tank page....soon...soon...

Has the Magnificent rabbitfish been eating? I hope the live foods you received somewhere helped.

- Elmo

I never did get any live foods Elmo ... I apologize for not getting back to you. He is now eating just about everything I put in the tank. Mysis, Formula foods ... I am happy with how he is doing compared to last week.

MtnDewMan said:
I never did get any live foods Elmo ... I apologize for not getting back to you. He is now eating just about everything I put in the tank. Mysis, Formula foods ... I am happy with how he is doing compared to last week.

Awesome to hear! :D

- Elmo

Yeah....the website is alright ;) :D LOLOLOL. Looks great Chuck! Glad you were able to get it done!

Classy Chuck... Looks excellent! I love the color contrasts the pics have against the black. I don't know why but I always get headaches when reading too much white text on black backgrounds... it's wierd.

Love the website. Very nice. Quick question though. How come you re-did the aquascaping fromt he way it looked in Jan?

Thanks guys :)

Alberto ... I have all new rock within the last few weeks, hence the new aquascaping :)

John ... I am not stuck on white, still playing around, but don't want it to be TOO bright :D

Back