Updated PSAS Website

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

krisfal

Have you checked out the PSAS website lately?

Your PSAS Board of Directors have been working hard on making the website a useful tool for members.

Check it out!

Calendar of events: Shows both upcoming events and past events, some past events even have photos of the fun!

News: This is a new page which will show special offers from our sponsors and other information that we feel would benefit the club.

Sponsors: Shows a list of businesses which support the PSAS, you can go here to view the most current list of sponsors that offer discounts to card carrying members. It also shows sponsors who support the PSAS through free or discounted goods or services. Members are encouraged to do business with sponsors when possible.

Membership: Information on current membership dues and has a downloadable membership application

Contacts: Provides contact information for the current members of the Board of Directors.

Take a few minutes to check out the website and let us know what you think. This website is for you and we would like to hear your feedback and suggestions.

Site looks nice. Good to see someone do something with it. Long overdue. Nice work

Thanks Reed!
I've put a lot of hours into the web site, redesigning it and getting everything working. I'm still learning, but thoroughly enjoying doing it too!

Vicki

Will we ever get our own forums ?

Is that something everyone would use?

I'd looked into it once, but couldn't figure out how to get some program called "PHP" to work with my server. :confused: (I'm still pretty new to this)
I can sure look into it again, if we'd use it.

Vicki

Vicki

There are enough Forums that can be downloaded . Im sure your server program is good enough. I used to have this exact board for my forum. It's easy to operate and manage once you set the permissions. But i prefer this program and hosting (Their hosting is cheap ) http://www.invisionpower.com/

And The Great Dahn Nguyen has set up forums...you might get him to help. :)

And a question: Is there an official PSAS logo to put on my website as a link?

BOTS?? :lol:

Do we have registration numbers? Maybe we could limit users to members only through something like that...or an approval process?

Back