Victoria's 29 gal reef tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Victoria

Hi this is my first post here. I'd like to share my reef tank with you all. It just turned 2years old this April. I will be moving in about a year and will be buliding a custom tank. I'll do a complete log on that one!
But for now here is my 29 gal
reeftankMay2007008-1.jpg

Lights: 150 mh 14k + 2 PC 65w
HOB fuge with MM
Fluval with carbon and po4 remover
DIY skimmer
Dosing pump for alk ca and top off
Alk 10.2
Ca 420
Mag 1480
SG 1.027
Temp 79-80
Not to fancy with equipment, But I really try to focus on coral health.
Victoria:)

Victoria - Your tank is very nice looking. I love how it is packed with life.

Oh and ofcoarse, Welcome. Hope you enjoy the site.

Last edited:
I really think it's too full and past its peak. But I am wanting for the move and new tank. I have not bought anything in a year, and give away as much as people in my area can handle. When I start my new tank the only things I'm going to add is what's in this tank. I will just frag it up and spread it out. I really don't want a garden tank (one of every kind of coral). I hope that some of my coral will reproduce. As some has in this small tank. It's good to be here in this forum. I'm looking forward to meeting the people here.
Victoria

Welcome to RF Victoria!!! Beautiful tank to say the least! Thanks for sharing and hope you enjoy it here:)

Hi Victoria

Thanks for sharing your tank with us. :) Is that your clown's host-GSP in the bottom right? :D

*singing* again... Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to You and welcome to Reef Frontiers Happy Birthday to you and your Tank. :)

welcome to reef frontiers from the australian contingent i like ur tank and ur idea for ur new tank i like it very much i just might steal it and i must get an epower saw to frag lps

also the way u have an acro in the monti is very natural looking indeed

Very nice tank!!!you should try to get some top down shots.They would probrobly look awesome with that monti with the acro growing out of it.Anyway good luck with your new tank as well...;)

Back